A few API updates and bugfixes to follow up the 1.0 release.
What is Beaker?
Beaker is an experimental peer-to-peer Web browser which lets you share websites directly from your device. Read the 1.0 release post to learn more.
beaker.shell.tagDrive(). See the API docs. (close #1864)
- Add the ability to set tags in create/forkDrive when prompt=false (#1864)
- Add the ability to create drives from the select/save file dialogs (close #1866)
- Automatically update the drives listings in modal dialogs (close #1867)
- Fix issue with screenshot captures (close #1872)
- Destroy all tabs when a window is closed (fix #1871)
- Dont unsnap windows from the edge on ctrl+tab (close #1868)
- Maintain focus in the active pane when window blurs then refocuses (close #1869)
- Fix the license-viewer mouse events (close #1862)
- Fixes to the shutdown process
- Remove old contacts UI in select-file modal
- Fix reference error in webterm