Beaker is up to date
All Dat pages now support a new sidebar UI (click to preview). The sidebar handles several tasks for managing and viewing Dat pages, including viewing its files, saving the site for offline use, importing files, and more. Its content updates as you browse to match the current page.
This release includes an updated library UI (click to preview). It has been revamped to be much simpler and easier to navigate.
Fixes and smaller updates
- Major performance improvements to archive sync
- Fixed issue which would cause the page to lose focus
- Fixed an issue with Twitter logins
- Fixed rendering glitches in the URL autocomplete
- Updated dat CSPs to allow
- User is now prompted before deleting an archive
- Added beaker://dat-dns-cache/ page and the ability to “hard refresh” Dat DNS
- Imported support for DNS shortnames in the
dat://, fallback the page title to the site title if none is given
- Don’t garbage collect Dat archives that are under 2MB
- Can now close the burger menu by clicking anywhere in the window
- Set devtools shortcut to shift+ctrl+i for non-darwin platforms